ADESUA WELLINGTON ALSO SUFFERED MOLESTATION IN THE PAST - READ HER STORY



Nollywood actress and wife of Banky W, Adesua Etomi Wellington has taken to Twitter to share her own experience in the hands of a sexual predator. 

In a series of tweets from her account @AdesuaEtomiW, she stated that while she wasn't raped, she had suffered sexual molestation in the past.

She wrote:

"Almost every woman has a story to tell about someone who taken advantage of them.

The culprits? Lesson teacher, house help, boss, driver, cook, family friend, uncle, aunty even dad...💔💔💔

Mine? Lesson teacher. Man actually grabbed tits that I didn't even really have. I ran out of the house. Told my aunty. She tried to make me continue the lessons. Her exact words were 'if your teacher in school makes a pass, will you stop going to class?
My mum believed me though❤

If you haven't experienced trauma, pls shut it. I wasn't raped but when he grabbed my tits, I FROZE out of fear before I realised that I could run and RUN I DID."

Adesua joins the long list of personalities who have come out openly to share stories of sexual molestation, harassment and rape they have suffered in the hands of predators. She has also joined in the call for Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo to step down temporarily while investigation is on-going in the rape accusation levied against him by Busola Dakolo and many others who have come out to state their experiences. 

Comments