NAIRA MARLEY AND KAFFY TRADE WORDS OVER SOAPY DANCE



Naira Marley has responded via a live video to the comments made by dance queen, Kaffy over his 'Soapy Dance'.

In the video, Naira Marley who until recently was held up in detention for possible "Yahoo" fraud said:


"You can't dance. We are not even sure if you are a boy or a girl. 

Na jeje I sitdown my own o we dey just dey find my trouble.

You no see Poco Lee, we dey outdance ourselves. We no be make 2 people stand and do wu wu wu wu.

We dey dance, we no dey plan dance, we don't need you, so you have to hate, we no go use you. We no need you, we won't use you."

Kaffy had earlier called out the dance calling in "disgusting immoral dance", in a post on Instagram, the Guiness World Record Holder wrote:


"Am sorry but I can't take this 😡. In the history of Naija Dance, I have never seen a more disgusting immoral dance like the so called soapy. It should never be encouraged. Am really disappointed."

Comments